- Abacus Group have been retained by a leading global alternative investment management firm to recruit for a KYC Analyst for their new Belfast operation. You will be working with a large company but with a local company feel.
- Responsible for opening new accounts, checking accounts against compliance guidelines, maintain pricing, opening new markets and any other tasks that may be requested.
- Effectively utilize several systems to maintain accurate data for seamless processing.
- Communicate regularly with managers, sales people, finance, and other designated contacts within the organization.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or equivalent preferred.
- 2+ years' experience in finance or operations preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed during challenging circumstances, including strict deadlines and technical issues and maintain composure under pressure.
- Candidate must possess strong customer relationship skills.
- Must possess problem solving ability, strong computer and communication skills.
Salary and benefits
- Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Generous salary depending on experience
- Career progression opportunities
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs