- Abacus Group have been retained by a leading European wide financial services firm to recruit a Junior Asset Manager for their growing NI operation. Our client is going through considerable growth and keen to add motivated, career driven and enthusiastic individuals to their high performing team.
- Responsibility for assisting in the ongoing management of a portfolio of borrower connections, interfacing with the client and meeting their objectives and timeframes. You will be supporting senior members of the team to manage a portfolio of borrowers, that could include:
- Providing assistance on both a proactive and reactive basis in management of underlying assets securing loans.
- General administration management.
- Completion of all actions to assist with security realisation and ensuring that same is completed to the highest possible standard of accuracy and within the required turnaround times.
- Drafting succinct credit applications for discussion and review.
- Ensuring all MI systems are kept up to date and accurate at all times and delivery of accurate and robust MI as required by our client.
- 3rd level degree
- Proficiency with Microsoft office with a key focus on Excel
- Experience in a challenging and demanding professional services role
- Ideally have previous experience of working with or for a Private Equity firm
- Any experience around credit analysis and/or loan documentation
- Analytical ability and capacity to interpret audited financial accounts, management accounts and financial forecasts.
- Very rewarding basic salaries that will surpass most employers locally. You will also receive a very unique opportunity to progress and if you are currently studying Accountancy qualifications my client can support with these too.
- Nicky Strutt - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs