Insurance Branch Manager - Belfast
Abacus Careers are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of Belfast based Insurance broker. With a rapidly expanding customer client database and exciting plans for growth this year, the client is keen to add a key player to their team to drive improvements in the sales and service teams.
Salary & Benefits
Competitive (Experience dependant) alongside an attractive package including:
- Great holiday entitlement
- Pension contribution
- Life insurance
- Bonus structure
About the role:
Overall, you will ensure the smooth operation of daily activities in the branch including management of IT systems, support and managing workflow and co-ordination of compliance activity within the business. You will also be responsible for the companies' finance activities.
- Run daily, weekly and monthly reports analysing information related to company performance including conversion rations, revenue and productivity in staff.
- Liaise with colleagues and roll out new processes and procedures.
- In collaboration with senior management, establish and monitor relevant KPI's for the team.
- Settle insurer statements, identifying/resolving discrepancies and ensuring prompt payment of invoices.
- Assisting with regular internal audits;
- Logging and responding to all complaints promptly following the company complaints procedure;
Moreover, you will assist with developing a culture of high standards and excellent quality. You will be responsible for ensuring continued customer satisfaction, resolving issues, reporting back to senior management and ensuring that internal, legal and regulatory requirements are met.
- Cert CII Qualified
- 3+ years' experience in an IT, Insurance or Financial services industry.
- Strong Mathematical skills.
- A proven track record or driving performance improvements and change within a sales team to optimise success including training, coaching and mentoring individuals to become highly effective advisors
Please contact Mairead Shannon at Abacus Careers on (028) 90 313157 for a further chat or email your CV to Mairead@abacus.careers
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs