Head of Accounts Payable
Abacus are currently leasing with a Global FDI firm who are seeking to build a full finance function with the Head of AP being the first senior position on the Belfast site.
Salary - Competitive salary & benefits
Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing a Team of 10
- Ensure that all service performances are met
- Create and maintain effective relationships between senior stakeholders
- Oversee and approve the weekly and monthly payment runs.
- Analyse and implement new process to improve the organisations AP systems
- Encourage colleague development and step in when needed
- Lead the recruitment processes for the AP team
- Liaise with Senior Managers in UK & global sites
What do we look for?
- 5+ years at Senior Accounts Payable Level
- Managed teams of at least 7
- Manage and lead a large team in all aspects of accounts payable
- Strong ERP experience
- Experience in process improvement
- Stakeholder Engagement
- VAT reporting Experience
A full and comprehensive job description can be made available following initial inquiry.
To register your initial interest please submit your application or call Adam Myles in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion, or to explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs