Calling all Finance/ Mathematics/ Accountancy or Business Graduates!
Financial Reporting Analyst
Abacus Careers are excited to be recruiting for a Processing Executive role for a City Centre based Financial reporting firm. This role would be attractive for finance/ mathematics grads looking to hone their skills in the local market.
Salary & Benefits:
£17K rising after a 6-month probation period.
Healthcare // Pension // Gym membership
About the role:
Abacus Careers are delighted to offer the opportunity to work with an award-winning regulatory reporting firm where you will play a central role producing crucial financial statements and tagging investment transactions.
- You will complete work set by senior colleagues, working to tight deadlines and ensuring the high delivery of work for the firm.
- Prepare and tag investment transactions sent in by SME's all over the UK.
- Preparing and issue invoices.
- Preparing and issuing letters and documents for issue to client.
- Converting customers accounts in line with the correct taxonomy and applicable accounting standards
- Ad hoc admin duties to support team.
- Understanding and responding to clients needs on a daily basis inclusive of the escalation processes.
Experience of working in an office related environment would be desirable alongside an understanding of the layout of financial statements and the various elements that make up these statements.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office packages including Excel
- Educated to a degree level preferably Finance / Accountancy / Mathematics / Business
Moreover, you will have a good work ethic with the ability to work well under pressure and multi-task as you will be expected to meet strict deadlines on a daily basis.
Contact Mairead Shannon at Abacus Careers on (028) 90 313157 for a further chat or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential career discussion.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs