Abacus Group have been retained by a leading global financial services firm to recruit for a Fund Administrator to be based in their Belfast office.
- To liaise and communicate accurately and clearly with clients and other professional advisors, in order to operate, manage and administer the structures. Awareness of good corporate governance is important.
- To arrange the transfer of funds including within the required deadlines, in accordance with the Company's agreed procedures.
- To arrange foreign exchange deals as required in accordance with the Company's procedures.
- To ensure that each structure's cash is held in accordance with the constitutive documentation and service level agreements.
- To ensure that the funds operate within their Investment Guidelines and meet their on-going statutory and regulatory requirements.
- To review the cash position, ensuring that funds are available to cover all payments due out of the account and investing surplus cash accordingly to ensure that we optimise the client's investment income.
- Fund administration/financial analyst experience.
- A strong academic background and preferably a professional qualification or working towards one.
- The ability to interact with colleagues at all levels in the Company.
- Excellent presentational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Professionalism and ability to win and maintain the respect of clients.
Salary and Benefits
Negotiable depending on experience
On site parking
Nicky Strutt - firstname.lastname@example.org - full job spec will be provided to shortlisted candidates.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs