Financial Administrator Support staff
A great opportunity to join a dynamic and long-serving Financial Advisory firm in Belfast. Due to continued expansion, our client is seeking to a Financial Administrator to the team. The perfect opportunity for candidates with career progression goals in mind because if you have not yet started the Level 4 Diploma the client will support this.
Salary & Benefits
Salary is negotiable for the role dependent on experience. The successful applicant will be rewarded with a comprehensive salary package, including Pension, Permanent Health Insurance, and Death in Service Benefit after completion of a probationary period.
Your duties as a Financial Administrator will include:
- Working as part of a wider team including Financial Advisors, to provide clients with timely and accurate materials and advice.
- Preparing and maintaining client files in accordance with any regulatory requirements.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to obtain all necessary information and undertaking research to identify the clients needs and objectives.
- Preparation of materials for client meetings including the drafting of suitability and valuation reports, financial reviews and drawdown documents.
- You will have solid understanding of working with the financial services industry, particularly within an IFA.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Level 4 Diploma qualified or working towards this qualification.
The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to adapt, understand and absorb information and work alongside the Financial advisor and the rest of the team. You will be naturally organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise the workload. Personality of a key element of this process as you will also act as the first point of contact for those wishing to avail of the services the client has to offer.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing financial planning team with great scope for progression. For a confidential career chat, please contact Mairead Shannon at Abacus Careers on (028) 90 313157 for a further chat or email your CV to Mairead@abacus.careers
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs