Financial Services Administrator
Abacus Careers are delighted to be recruiting for a Junior Office Administrator on behalf of a leading Financial Services firm in their Belfast office. Their structure of putting their relationship with the client at the centre of what they do, as well as having the support of one of the leading financial institutions in the market, highlights that they lead the way in the local marketplace.
Competitive (supplemented with exam support)
This is the ideal opportunity for a recent graduate looking to gain an entry level position within an IFA or for those with an administration background looking to pave a career in Financial services.
This role will consist of providing administration support to the Financial Advisors within the company and is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to essentially gain an insight into the role of a financial advisor/paraplanner. Day to day duties will include:
- Writing suitability reports, doing research and preparing reports for presentation
- Prepare timely and accurate materials to ensure illustrations are prepared and client reviews scheduled.
- Provide technical support both internally to the Financial Advisors/Paraplanners but also externally to clients by booking appointments and processing administration changes on clients' accounts.
Maintaining relationships will be a key output of this role and it is essential that you possess good interpersonal and communication skills. Administration experience is also a necessity as you will process new business applications for the advisors and maintain ownership of these applications until policies are issues.
The successful candidate will have:
This role is a great opportunity for those with administration skills and looking to pursue a long-term career or for individuals looking to gain "a foot in the door" with a leading IFA. You should be able to:
- Demonstrate an ability to prioritise and work towards deadlines
- Build effective relationships with client, peers and advisors through great teamwork, flexibility and respect for everyone.
- Understand the importance of regulatory requirements and the impact of not adhering to regulatory guidelines.
In essence the successful candidate will demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to adapt, understand and absorb information and work alongside the Financial advisor and the rest of the team. Personality of a key element of this process as you will act as the first point of contact for those wishing to avail of the services the client has to offer.
Requirement: Educated to a degree level.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing financial planning team with great scope for progression. For a confidential career chat, please contact Mairead Shannon at Abacus Careers on (028) 90 313157 for a further chat or email your CV to Mairead@abacus.careers
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs