Financial Advisor - Belfast
Abacus Careers are pleased to be recruiting for a Diploma 4 qualified Financial Advisor on behalf of a leading Financial Services firm in their Belfast office. Our client, having been established for over 30 years has a unique approach which has been key to their success - building on strong foundations of expertise and ability to develop long-term relationships with every client.
Negotiable (dependant on experience) alongside a salary package including pension and healthcare.
Key elements of the role
- To provide a first-class advisory and support service to key clients and develop/maintain business relationships by ensuring accurate and timely responses and appropriate actions are taken.
- Communicate and liaise internally and externally to facilitate excellent working relationships and where appropriate complaints managed to ensure relationships are maintained.
- Provide technically accurate and compliant responses to customer queries and ensure product and market knowledge is maintained to ensure legislative and procedural changes are complied with.
- Oversee the creation, recording and updating of all customer data.
- Oversight of preparation and delivery of all relevant documentation
- Attend and present at client meetings to aid business development and ensure that agreed service level agreements with clients are adhered to.
- Maintained competency in all stages of the advisory process, operating within FCA rules and guidelines.
Maintaining relationships will be a key output of this role as working productively with the team and third parties will ensure an alignment to the quality experience our client strives to achieve. The successful candidate will be pro-active with ownership across all areas, including both positive and negative customer feedback as well as commercial opportunity.
Qualifications/ Experience required
- The successful candidate must hold a Diploma in Financial Planning Certificate or equivalent and have at least 3 years relevant industry experience.
- Have a proven and consistent record of sales, achievement and business growth.
- Demonstrate excellent understanding and knowledge of the changes in the market and to products, legislation and regulation.
- Ensure full understanding and application of all relevant procedures from initial client meeting to successful conclusion.
In essence the consultant will demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interpret and communicate complex information. Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to adapt, understand and absorb change will ensure that the customer will consistently receive a quality service. With the ability to identify key issues and empower others to address these issues, team morale will be continuously built on as will the behaviour of generating ownership of all client issues, leading to long lasting commitment from each client.
(0)28 90995218 Mairead@abacus.careers
If you would be interested in this position please apply by submitting your application or give me a call for a confidential career discussion or to explore other jobs in Belfast and Northern Ireland.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs