You will be responsible for a team of up to 6 qualified and non-qualified accountants looking after the month end cycle, the annual financial audit, statutory accounts production and budgetary process.
Salary - £55,000 - £60,000 + bonus
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the team are continually developing their technical financial accounting knowledge
- Provide strong leadership and direction to the Belfast shared service centre
- Ensure that accounting processes follow best practice and implementing new procedures where necessary
- Liaise with CFO and Senior finance staff when preparing for audit
- Lead the month end activities
- Manage the production of the statutory accounts for al of Belfast entities
- Manage the team through the annual budgetary process, ensuring that financial data is accurately captured in budgeting and reporting systems.
- Encourage others to take on new responsibilities and supports them in their development.
Education & Qualifications:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline;
- Qualified accountant with at least 7 years relevant PQE;
- Demonstrable track record of successful interaction with senior leaders;
- Experience working within a shared service (desirable)
- Communicates with senior management, and networks internally to promote wider team-working and own function;
44 (0)28 90313157
If you would be interested in this position please apply, for other jobs in Belfast please visit the Abacus Professional Recruitment website.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs