Who we are working with:
Abacus Professional Recruitment are currently working alongside Global Professional Services Company who are Industry leading in their field.
Due to the ongoing success of the company our Client would like to welcome A Finance Assistant to their team.
Working hours for this role are 2pm-1030pm Monday to Friday.
Duties in your new role:
- Appropriate electronic filing of all documentation;
- Data entry onto the finance system;
- Dealing with miscellaneous duties to assist in the smooth running of the department;
- Dealing with telephone enquiries and queries;
- Involvement in ad hoc projects;
- Obtaining appropriate authorisations prior to transaction processing;
- Providing detailed financial information;
- Providing general support and advice within the functional area of responsibility;
Who we are looking for?
- You must demonstrate excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- You must be Highly organised and able to prioritise your work accordingly
- You must be conformable working as a team and on your own initiative
- You must be able to demonstrate ability to maintain a data base and effectively process important information.
- 5 GCSE's or Equivalent
- Experience working in a busy Finance Environment
- Must have good numeracy and literacy skills
- Be fully competent with all Microsoft Packages
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs