Data Management Associate
- Abacus Group are working with a leading global inter-dealer broker to recruit for a Data Management Senior Associate to join the Belfast team. You will be working with a company going through considerable growth.
- Execution of Client and Operational Data stewardship responsibilities on a daily basis, including - Maintaining high quality, clean data by adhering to a strict governance and controls framework - Ownership and responsibility for the maintenance and change management of allocated individual system's data by the Team Manager
- Ensure data management compliance with the regulatory framework (including Dodd Frank ("SEF"), REMIT, EMIR and MiFID II) and identifiers/meta-data to track/demonstrate compliance
- To support the Team Manager by providing SME support to the Data team and wider Operations teams.
- To support the Team Manager designing and implementing change to Operations Data processes required in order for the firm to be compliant with regulatory change.
- To support the Team Manager in engaging with regional teams to ensure that process, procedures and governance are aligned.
- To support the Team Manager in partnering with IT on technical developments, including requirements gathering, UAT and post-release support.
- Preparation and periodic completion of management information reports to be discussed with the Team Manager in advance of senior and regional management service reviews.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the UK.
- Demonstrable experience/ knowledge of data-oriented processes, across multiple sources and systems.
- Experience of operational workflows and how data is used and maintained through the trade lifecycle.
- A broad base of operations knowledge and experience.
- Sound knowledge of the financial markets and financial regulation affecting client lifecycle management including Dodd Frank, FACTA and MiFID II.
- Excellent basic salary on offer and great reward package!!
- Nicky Strutt - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Experience: 0 yrs