Also applicable; Accounts Receivable
Abacus Careers are delighted to be working with one of our clients in Belfast city centre as they seek to add a credit controller to their team. This is a global firm with lots of opportunity for progression.
The successful candidate will have;
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Confidence with making calls and speaking to clients in order to collect payments
- Strong communication skills
- Strong PC application skills
The role will involve;
- Contact the firm's clients to secure payment of outstanding fees using the most effective and efficient method
- Work with your team to achieve set targets and KPI's
- Accurately record every action taken on the collections system
- Identify queries / payment obstacles promptly and work with the relevant internal stakeholders to expedite resolution
- Contribute to the preparation of key reports such as bad debt provisioning, query analysis, etc.
- Work collaboratively with the Southampton based Cash Allocation team to support the timely and accurate allocation of client receipts
- Work collaboratively with client facing Partners, staff and wider finance team to maximise efficiency and develop preventative strategies to maximise cash collection and drive down DSO (debtor days)
- Contribute to relevant project work streams and initiatives aimed at working capital improvement
- Complete all necessary risk and compliance training and ensure strict adherence to the firm's risk and quality standards
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Opportunity to work from home
- Life insurance
If this role interests you, please contact Amy on 02890995221 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs