Who are we working with?
Abacus Professional Recruitment are currently working alongside a highly successful Company. Due to significant growth in recent years and expected continued growth the company are seeking to employ a Credit Controller based in Belfast, Co. Antrim N.Ireland
£18,000,-£20,000 depending on experience
Monday to Friday
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing a debt list accordingly
- Ensuring that all debt management activities adhere to Regulatory Codes of Practice, Data Protection and in-house procedures.
- Taking inbound calls and dealing with customer queries with the ultimate goal of obtaining payment.
- Monitoring and actioning system
- Updating customer contacts on database
- Making outbound calls to customers in line with company procedure to discuss accounts and arrange payment.
- At least 1 year's relevant experience in a credit control role.
- Demonstrable understanding of debt chase protocol.
- Experience of effective negotiation with customers in difficult situations.
- IT literate, particularly in MS Office.
- Experience of working in a busy, high volume environment and working towards KPIs.
Contact: Leon McHugh
44 (0)28 90313157
If you would be interested in this position please apply, for other jobs in Belfast please visit the Abacus Professional Recruitment website.With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs