Credit Control Administrator
Belfast City Centre
Temporary to permanent
Abacus temporary staffing are delighted to be assisting our client, an award-winning employer within NI seeks to appoint multiple experienced Credit Control Administrators to join their finance team based in their head office in Belfast city centre.
Our client seeks to appoint experienced Credit Control administrators who have minimum of 6 months experience working within a professional finance environment and who the ability to work with minimal supervision and resolve any problems that may prevent a delay in payments.
As a credit control administrator, you will assist in controlling the level of outstanding debt and helping to reduce this to increase overall profitability of the organisation. You will have the professionalism to deal with customers over the phone and email ensuring all queries are handled and resolved promptly.
You will be required to assist with resolving customer payment queries, taking payments and provide account reconciliations.
- Minimum of 6 months credit control/ Banking/ Finance administrative experience in an office environment
- Ability to manage multiple account queries both business and residential customers
- Excellent attention to detail ad a high level of accuracy
- Excellent customer service and negotiating skills
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's including Maths and English Grades A*-C
- City Centre Location
- Opportunity to work in a highly professional environment
- Temporary to permanent opportunity
- Working for an award-winning employer
- Free breakfast every pay day
- Monday to Friday working pattern
Laura Kearney Laura@abacus.careers 02890313157
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Group on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs