The Abacus Group is currently assisting our global professional services client with the recruitment of a Contracts Administrator to join their team in Belfast.
This is an excellent opportunity for professionals with previous procurement experience to join a leading employer and develop their own career. There is a great potential to assist with various parts of the business and gain a wide variety of skills.
- Maintain the central contract management system
- Globally engage with business and stakeholders to find contracts that might not be recorded - scan, summarise and update the renewal tracker accordingly
- Ensure all sources of data are captured
- Maintain and develop the contract renewal excel tracker
- Ensuring category leads and stakeholders are aware of up and coming 3rd party contracts that need to be renewed
- Set up SLA monitoring within Service Now
- Maintain the team Work in Progress Tracker and associated savings, including ensuring category leads send through information to be able to verify savings
- Ensure that all reporting is accurate
- Report on compliance
- Identify savings opportunities
- Support Category Managers in creating e-tenders
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- Strong analytic skills
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to read and understand a contract
- Previous experience in Procurement administration
- Holding CIPS certification or working towards it or wanting to work towards
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs