- Abacus Group are pleased to be recruiting for a Compliance Analyst on behalf of an expanding global firm who specialise within the financial, energy and commodities markets.
- Conducting assessments of alerts triggered from in-house systems.
- Escalating alerts that require further investigation.
- Performing monitoring controls as per Compliance Controls Framework.
- Recording findings from Compliance Controls Framework.
- Assisting with the compilation of pre-visit information for Compliance Desk Reviews.
- Assisting other Compliance Officers in real and post trade monitoring of compliance with relevant Exchange rules.
- Assisting with ad hoc work, investigations and project issues as required.
- Previous practical experience gained in a monitoring function within a financial services firm.
- Knowledge of financial products within Commodities, Interest Rates, Fixed Income and Equities asset classes.
- Understanding of market abuse and the risks associated with it.
- Skilled in Microsoft applications software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a time pressured environment, responding to urgent queries accurately and effectively
- Flexibility to take on other team roles as the workload demands
- Excellent basic salary on offer and great reward package!!
- Health Cover and Company Pension
- Nicky Strutt - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs