Belfast City Centre
Temporary to permanent
Abacus temporary staffing are delighted to be assisting our client, an award-winning employer within NI seeks to appoint multiple experienced Collections Administrators to join their finance team based in their head office in Belfast city centre.
Our client seeks to appoint experienced Collections Administrators who have minimum of 6 months experience working within a professional finance environment and who the ability to work with minimal supervision and resolve any problems that may prevent a delay in payments.
As a collections administrator, you will ensure all candidate records are up to date and accurately entered onto the internal accounts system, , ensure customer queries are dealt with swiftly and handled in a professional manner, you will also be responsible for taking payments and providing account reconciliations. All these duties will help support the credit control department recoup payments and relive any outstanding debt.
- Minimum of 6 months credit control/ Banking/ Finance administrative experience in an office environment
- Ability to manage multiple account queries both business and residential customers
- Excellent attention to detail ad a high level of accuracy
- Excellent customer service and negotiating skills
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's including Maths and English Grades A*-C
- City Centre Location
- Opportunity to work in a highly professional environment
- Temporary to permanent opportunity
- Working for an award-winning employer
- Free breakfast every pay day
- Monday to Friday working pattern
Laura Kearney Laura@abacus.careers 02890313157
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Group on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs