Abacus Careers are currently working with a well established Accountancy Practice in Belfast city centre. They have recently experienced a period of growth and are seeking to add an experienced Bookkeeper to their team.
This role will involve;
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers
- Match purchase orders with invoices
- Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management
- Monitor office expenses and tally and enter cash receipts
- Pay vendor invoices and track bank account balances
- Develop monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets
- Prepare quarterly and monthly tax returns, along with payroll, operating and business taxes
- 2-3 years experience working in a similar role
- experience working in an accountancy practice
- Strong PC application skills
If this role interests you, please contact Amy on 02890995221 or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs