Salary- Depending on Experience
Who we are working with:
On behalf of our client, Abacus Careers would like to hear from experienced Finance Assistants ideally with billing experience to work with one of the top firms in Belfast.
Duties in your new role:
- Obtaining appropriate authorisations prior to transaction processing;
- Data entry onto the finance system;
- Dealing with telephone inquiries and queries;
- Providing general support and advice within the functional area of responsibility;
- Providing detailed financial information;
- Appropriate electronic filing of all documentation;
- Dealing with miscellaneous duties to assist in the smooth running of the department;
- Involvement in ad hoc projects;
- Assisting other teams as and when the cover is required; and
- Opening Departmental post
You will have experience in the following:
*Previous billing experience and knowledge of the system is an advantage
- Excellent understanding of financial information system
- Good numeracy and literacy skills and a minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent (including at least a Grade B in English and Maths);
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Experience in a similar role 1-2 years
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday 9am-5.30pm
(flexibility required to support the needs of the business)
44 (0)28 90313157
If you would be interested in this position please apply, for other jobs in Belfast please visit the Abacus Professional Recruitment website.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs