Abacus Careers are delighted to be recruiting for our client who is a NI Top 100 company. They are looking to bring on a Part-Qualified Assistant Accountant, to support their management and operations team. This is a diverse role which will provide a great opportunity for growth and progression
- Full Accounting study support
- Pension contribution
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparing and reviewing weekly reports
- Preparing and reviewing monthly management accounts
- Supporting the production of budgets and forecasts
- Monitor Cash flows
- Gross margin analysis
- Bank Reconciliations & VAT returns
What do we look for?
- Part- Qualified Accountant
- IATI qualified
- 3 years varied finance experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Team player
- Experience in FMCG sector
- Full driving licence with access to a car
If this role interests you, please call Amy on 02890995221 or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs