Accounts Receivable Administrator
Abacus recruitment are delighted to be supporting our client, an award winning "Best place to work" organisation located in the heart of the city centre, as they seek to appoint an Accounts Receivable Administrator to join them team on a temporary ongoing basis.
As the Accounts Receivable Administrator, you will join an established team of finance professionals and support with the daily processing of payments. Whilst this is initially a temporary assignment, there is a long-term view to make the successful candidate permanent.
The duties involved within this position include:
- Processing of payments on a daily basis that come into the business
- Accurately allocating payments to customer accounts
- Updating payment source of money received
- Manage direct debit changes
- Processing refunds
- Maintaining and updating weekly/ monthly and quarterly reports
- Weekly and monthly bank reconciliations
- Minimum of 1 year's office experience undertaking financial duties
- Experience working in an accounting environment
- Working knowledge and sound understanding of all Microsoft office packages especially MS Excel
- Exceptional query resolution skills
- Excellent attention to detail
*****Only applicants who meet the essential criteria will be considered*****
- Award winning employer
- Located in heart of city centre excellent access to public transport
- Temporary with view to becoming permanent
- Exposure to a busy finance environment
- Immediate start
Laura Kearney firstname.lastname@example.org 02890313157
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Group on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs