We are supporting an excellent international financial services organisation in their search for a finance professional with excellent cash allocation experience to join them on a permanent basis.
Responsible for the allocation of all incoming multi-currency payments to the AR ledger
- Approve bank fee/exchanges for write off
- Approve intercompany transactions
- Build a professional working relationship with clients and employees
- Comply with policies, guidelines, and controls and monitor and report any breaches
- Maintain accurate intercompany records
- Meet audit requirements & deadlines
- Meet key targets as agreed with management
- Periodic review of unreconciled bank items with treasury
- Recommend and implement improvements to the systems, processes, and procedures
- Record daily brokerage and non-brokerage cash receipts
- Resolve all questions and queries relating to cash receipts
- Work with IT to ensure new business is integrated into AR and to ensure AR development requirements are met
Contact Leon today for more details:
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Experience: 0 yrs