Abacus Temporary staffing are delighted to be working alongside our client, an innovative, customer focused organisation that operates both North and South of Ireland as they seek to appoint and experience accounts assistant.
Having spend over £1 billion in innovative investments into their products and service offering this is a truly exciting opportunity and provides a platform to work for reputable organisation that lends the perfect opportunity to gain exposure to a multinational corporation.
As the accounts assistant you will work within the accounts receivable team ensuring all financial duties are conducted in a professional, accurate and timely manner, as key business decisions are made based on the financial statements that are generated internally.
You will be responsible for ensuring the cash flow management is maintained and resolve any errors that may arise within the cash processing team.
You will also be responsible for the following tasks;
- Liaise with other departments to ensure prompt resolution of queries including those identified through exception reports
- Perform analysis on key customer accounts
- Investigate funds placed into the suspense account
- Process remittances received from customers on a daily basis to ensure payments are correctly allocated
- Researching, analysing and correcting any misapplied payments
- Completion of daily cash books
- Control of customer refund and bad debt write-off processes
- Minimum of 12 months experience in an Accounts Receivable or Accounts Assistant position
- Exceptional working knowledge of Microsoft excel
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's including Maths and English Grades A*-C
- High degree of accuracy
- Ability to use initiative and to work with minimal supervision
- Immediate Start
- Free onsite parking
- Competitive hourly rate
Laura Kearney Laura@abacus.careers 02890313157
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Group on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs