Credit Controller/Accounts Administrator
Part Time hours: 9-12.45pm Monday to Friday
Who we are working with:
On behalf of our client Abacus Professional would like to hear from experienced Credit Controllers to work with one of the top global firms in Belfast.
Duties in your new role:
- Monitoring and reporting financial risk of new clients
- Monitoring any changes with client information and reporting this to the relevant members of staff
- Ensuring all payments are collected in a timely manner and in accordance with credit collections policies, this information and collection will be completed via email and telephone, no customer facing
- Once collection process agreed, you will invoice appropriately
- Resolving all issues and queries in a timely manner, liaising with senior staff to help resolve if appropriate
- Monitor good and bad debt information, communicate effective and efficient process to senior management
- Maintaining reports on payment performance and collections, meet with senior staff to review performance and how to improve performance
- Liaise and support senior staff to complete reports for legal action
- Ensure you meet all SLA's and raise any concerns
- Assist with audit requests and ensure compliance it met
You will have experience in the following:
- Credit Control experience
- Excellent understanding of financial information systems
- Flexible and enthusiastic approach
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Experience in a similar role 1-2 years
44 (0)28 90313157
If you would be interested in this position please apply, for other jobs in Belfast please visit the Abacus Professional Recruitment website.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs