Abacus Professional Recruitment is currently working with a well established Accountancy practice in Belfast city centre. They have recently experienced a period of growth and are seeking to add a qualified Accounting Technician to their team.
The role will involve;
- General ledger records - accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Maintaining bookkeeping records including provisions for accruals, prepayments and associate journal entries
- Performance of credit control procedures
- Administration aspects of the payroll function including, payments, PAYE, pension submissions and salary journals
- Cash management and bank management including lodgments, reconciliations, analysis and processing of credit cards, staff expenses and petty cash management
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Completion of government surveys and statutory reporting
- Assistance in the preparation of detailed budgets, forecasts and associated analysis
- Assistance with the preparation of internal management reports
- Any other ad hoc duties to support the management team
- Qualified Accounting Technician (IATI)
- Experience working in an Accountancy practice
If this role interests you please contact Amy on 02890995221 or alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs