Permanent Maintenance Electrician
Your new company
A large maintenance company are currently looking for an electrician to start immediately in Belfast. This is a permanent position based in Belfast and the greater Belfast area working across a heating Servicing contract. Please note an access NI check will be required for this role.
Your new role
You will be required to carry out technical and electrical installations. You will be required to carry out general electrical maintenance, inspection, and testing. The hours of work are Monday to Friday 7.30am to 5.00pm and the successful candidate will also be required to be on call one week of every month.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be required to:
* NVQ Level 3, AM1, AM2 or equivalent
* Qualified to 18th Edition standards * Valid CSR Card
* 3 years' experience in similar role
* Full valid, clean, driving license
* An Access NI check is required for this role
* Employment reference from the last 9 months
What you'll get in return
You will receive:
* Weekly pay
* A competitive rate of pay
* Company van
* Immediate start
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs