MCS Group is currently recruiting a Brand Marketing Manager on behalf of a Belfast based business making a huge impact across Northern Ireland in a significant consumer industry.
You will be joining a business that is bringing a new disruptive brand into the market and is well positioned in terms of investment and market demand to achieve scalable growth in the immediate and long term.
As Brand Marketing Manager you will play a key role in developing the Brand and maximising the potential through effective positioning and creative campaigns. Some of the core responsibilities will include…
- Building brand identity and developing the brand strategy
- Working closely with external advertising, design and PR agencies and spearheading exciting and effective campaigns.
- Using consumer insights to steer activity in line with strategic objectives
- Managing marketing budgets in line with the overall commercial strategy
- Creating and coordinating marketing campaigns alongside consumer partners.
- Conducting market research, competitor analysis and bench-marking of target markets
- Utilising CRM and other marketing assets such as digital customer acquisition and social media marketing.
This role will appeal to an individual who is looking for a career defining opportunity where you will have the potential to create a household brand from a modest starting point.
You should have experience in developing a brand or spearheading a significant re-brand ideally in a high volume consumer market. You should also have the capacity to demonstrate that you meet the following criteria…
- Effective management of client or external stakeholder relationships
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Third level qualification or demonstrated experience in relevant field
- Experience of managing traditional and digital marketing campaigns with an interest in emerging techniques and consumer behaviour.
You will be rewarded with a generous salary package and be part of a supportive organisation that will provide you with the autonomy to take ownership and deliver in line with the overall organisational objectives.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Karl Webb, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs