Product Owner – Consultancy – Belfast – FULLY REMOTE ONBOARDING – NO TRAVEL
Varied role encompassing client facing product and project management with one of NI’s top tech consultancies - FULLY REMOTE INTERVIEW PROCESS AND ONBOARDING – low / no travel expectation
One of Belfast’s most highly regarded Tech Consultancies is currently expanding their highly collaborative and dynamic team, due an increase of business and projects. They provide technical consultancy services to a wide range of clients and this position will offer ambitious candidates the opportunity to work on cutting edge technology projects, with a lot of variety.
The Product Owner role?
In this role you would work independently, taking full responsibility for a certain area within the Consulting arena. A role with a customer-focused approach using different software solutions to provide expertise in a particular domain. Technical knowhow (software) , client consulting, specific sector experience (in one area e.g. Financial Services or other), project management and team management experience all useful.
Why should I be interested in this Product Owner role?
- Varied opportunity within a local tech consultancy – who offer technical consultancy engagements with LOCAL clients – and LOW / NO travel expectation
- Strong basic salary and benefits package including free parking, health & dental, pension, life assurance, employee wellbeing programme,
- Excellent culture – collaborative and supportive – lots of social events, sports events, birthday hampers and more!
What do I need to secure this Product Owner role?
- Demonstrable experience in business analysis/consultancy / project management or related work in the software development environment
- Good commercial awareness and sound understanding of project and business dynamics
For a chat about this Product Owner role (or any other) please contact Claire Nixon in RealTime Recruitment.
Experience: 0 yrs