MCS Group is seeking to connect with a Network Support Analyst to join a truly technical team in a global Fintech company based in Belfast. This is an opportunity to join a technical team that encourages collaboration and development amongst its employees.
- Supporting the day to day operations of the company network, resolving connectivity and outage issues.
- You will provide third line support across LAN/WAN's resolving major issues; routers and switches, load balancers, firewalls.
- As you develop there will be opportunities to advance and specialise; firewall installations or VPN configurations.
- You are ambitious, keen to develop technically and display strong problem-solving skills.
- The network engineer will be experienced with routing and switching protocols (OSPF, BGP, STP).
- CCNA or CCNP qualifications are obviously a big advantage.
- You have experience with Cisco WAN/LAN technologies including layer 2 and 3 switching.
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience
- Great pension
- Team bonus
- Good annual leave
- Medical insurance
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan Kennedy , Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs