VANRATH are working with a major national law firm to hire an Insolvency Solicitor to join their expanding team in Belfast. This is an excellent opportunity to join a renowned firm and gain exposure to high value, national work.
Our client is an energetic and strategic firm with a network of solicitors across the UK, working together for clients in deliberate locations resulting in exceptional growth.
As the Insolvency Solicitor you will join a team of Partners, Associates and Solicitors. Your work will include high value debt, advising liquidators, undefined recoveries, banking and litigation.
- 2 years PQE in Bankruptcy and Insolvency
- Excellent client facing skills
- Experience dealing with high volume debt
- An interest in litigation
- Ability and ambition to learn quickly and take autonomy for workload
Very competitive salary and package
For further information on this role or any other Legal role please contact Stacie Lilburn in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this page.
Experience: 0 yrs