Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our client, an award-winning and highly reputable organisation within the industrial and environmental sector, to appoint a Purchasing Administrator on a full-time, temporary basis, initially. However, this role will turn into a permanent position according to business needs.
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, the ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting the overall functionality of the procurement team via efficient data entry processing.
- Inputting and processing data on Sage packages;
- Producing weekly open order reports and circulate these to third party suppliers;
- Inputting high volume data entry on the company's internal systems and databases;
- Generating Purchase Order numbers;
- Actively participating in stock takes; and
- Conducting any other administrative duties, as and when requested.
Essentially, the ideal candidate must be educated to GCSE level. Desirably, it could strengthen your application if you hold an NVQ or equivalent in Business Administration, or are educated to degree level in a business-related discipline.
You must also:
- Possess strong Microsoft Excel experience;
- Have a high level of accuracy and strong attention to detail;
- Work, unsupervised, on their own initiative to deadlines;
- Be a highly organised individual; and
- Hold first-rate interpersonal and communication skills.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Bryony, at Honeycomb on 028 90918590 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.honeycomb.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 90918590.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs