I am currently recruiting for a Temporary Administrative Assistant for our client based in Bangor.
- Maintenance of databases which includes price updates, promotional offers, sales reports and stock reports
- Analysis of information from various sources
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reports
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Processing purchase and sales orders from the purchasing team
- Work effectively with purchasing team to meet business objectives
- All other Adhoc duties as required
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office in particular use of Excel and other databases
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Flexible and proactive approach and team player
- Ability to problem solve
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you would like to discuss this Administrative Assistant role in more detail please contact Katie Doyle now on 02890 242824 and attach your CV for consideration.
*** Please note that if you do not meet the essential criteria you will not be considered***
Experience: 0 yrs