Experienced Car Sales Executive
Permanent Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team of one of Northern Ireland's top car sales organisations in their showroom in Bangor.
As a Car Sales Executive they are looking for somebody who is persuasive, informed and capable of building relationships with every customer. Having experience in car sales previously would be desirable however it is not essential high volume sales experience will suffice.
Roles and Responsibilities of a Car Sales Executive:
- Meeting and excelling sales targets and maximising on profit opportunities.
- Providing excellent customer service experience both face to face and over the telephone.
- Customer follow up on all purchased cars and also not purchased cars to build on excellent customer experience from feedback.
- Developing prospective new business through referrals.
- Participate fully in measurement and feedback processes.
- Working systematically to handle the necessary administrative requirements of the position.
- Full Driving Licence
- Car Sales experience
- OTE 30,000 - 40,000 P/A
- Company Car
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you feel you have what it takes to be a Car Sales Executive please apply online. For any further details please call Katie Doyle on 02890 242824.
Experience: 0 yrs