Honeycomb is working with a very well-established Law Practice based in Bangor to recruit an exciting role for an experienced Conveyancing Legal Secretary. This is both a full time and permanent role.
A very well-established Law firm who have been providing excellent levels of legal services throughout NI. This company also has a massive focus on both employee welfare and development.
- Carry out audio typing of correspondence & documentation.
- High levels of attention to detail through proof reading to ensure accuracy.
- Draft external letters and correspondence.
- Open, maintain & close files following the company's internal process.
- Great organisation skills to set up meetings and manage diaries.
- Set up meetings & prepare files and paperwork in advance.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and take accurate messages
- Raise client bills when required.
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality.
- Carry out other ad-hoc duties.
- Fully proficient in audio typing
- Previous secretarial experience in conveyancing.
- Excellent organisational/ administrative skills
- Salary for this role is £20K + company benefits
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Andrew Nethery, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs