Mid-level Software Quality Tester (SQA)
VANRATH are proud to have an exclusive opportunity for an Software Quality Automation Engineer to join an exciting global client as they continue to expand their team here in Bangor, County Down
The client is an internationally recognised brand whose compression technology is used by billions of users daily through smart phones and other electronic devices. Their offices are based a short drive from Belfast with good public transport links and free on-site staff parking. The atmosphere is professional but informal and dress code is casual.
With continued expansion plans over the next few years the client is keen to secure the very best SQA talent
As a Mid-level SQA your role will be challenging and varied working with a variety of technologies and gaining exposure to a wide range of projects
- Develop test automation scripts and frameworks
- Create and execute functional test strategies
- Integrate test suites into continuous integration build system.
- Liaise with development team & product architects to ensure products are tested to the highest standards.
- Share knowledge and experience with the rest of the team
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for an ambitious QA ready to take the next step in their career, with an interest moving into a word class client that offers long term progression and development
- 3+ years experience in a Software development or QA testing role
- Scripting skills in at least one language ie. Python
- Experience in GUI testing would be desirable
- Ambitious, detail oriented, meticulous nature
The ability to work as part of a team and lead from the front and a drive to self-develop are also highly desirable.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits as the team continues to expand offers the very real prospect of rapid career progression.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Neill Ferguson in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Experience: 0 yrs