MCS Group is working with an award-winning digital agency looking for a back-end developer specialising in PHP technologies. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that has won a number of new projects with a range of clients from variable industries.
This team is an award-winning organisation and have some seriously significant clients based all throughout the UK.
- You will hit the ground running working alongside a pre-established team of developers as they continue to grow out this function.
- Here you will have the opportunity to work directly with clients on the end-to-end process of their solutions to ensure requirements are being met.
- You will be working on some of the newest and latest projects for their diverse client base to provide high quality, innovative technological solutions.
- Demonstrable experience in a PHP based CMS is essential, however Craft CMS is desirable.
- You will be knowledgeable in HTML and CSS.
- You will be a keen learner and willing to work on your own accord to challenge your own personal development.
- You should be confident in working with third-party API's.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced developer to get involved in an organisation that is working on a number of exciting projects with renowned companies, both local and further afield. Here you will be involved in a team that has an excellent buzz around the office and universal commitment to the clients they work with, and projects they work on.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Emma McFetridge, Specialist IT and Digital Recruitment Consultant on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs