MCS Group are delighted to be once again helping to support the IT Team and HR Department of this well known charity with a head office in Bangor but also multiple sites across the Northern Ireland. They have an immediate need for a System Analyst for a bespoke HR system used throughout the organisation.
Immediate start needed!
Fully remote role!
- To deliver professional and strategically focused HR information by maintaining and Developing the HR system to meet the operational needs of the organisation.
- You will be the main point of contact for the HR database system, iTrent. Completing essential tasks to include new user creation, new start registration, granting permissions, assigning log in details and troubleshooting
- Ensure HR information is maintained and managed in accordance with internal processes. Manage and escalate system errors, working with the IT department to maintain functionality of the system, working with Finance to facilitate improvement and efficiency in sharing information
- Assisting in projects involving the analysis, design, testing, implementation and support of HR system
- You will need to manage your own performance and be flexible and responsive to change.
- You will need to work closely with support teams within the organisation
- Good personal and communication skills with the ability to establish relationships and liaise with individuals, both internally and externally, at all levels.
- Ability to learn quickly and use your own initiative to solve problems quickly.
- Excellent organisational skills and the skill to prioritise effectively.
- Strong attention to details but above all passionate and motivated.
- Relevant Degree gained in IT with at least 1 year's experience (placements will be considered)
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £18.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please go to: www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/accessni-criminal-record-checks for more information.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Jennifer Curran, Specialist in IT Contracts at MCS Group on 028 96 935508. or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If you are considering a move to contracting roles but would like more information before committing, please get in touch. Please visit us at www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 96 935508.
Experience: 0 yrs