MCS Group is excited to assist in the appointment of a QA Engineer (automation) for a Bangor based company who enable us to enjoy extraordinary experiences through sound. The QA Engineer (automation) will work on software that enhances sound in more than 2 billion devices and solutions that have earned their place in 95% of the world's smartphones!
Going strong for over 20 years, this is a company who have stayed dynamic and constantly changed with the times. The Bangor team are highly talented, technical and collaborate together in an Agile environment. This is a place you will never get bored and there will be a continuous stream of exciting work for you to test!
- Work closely with development teams testing (manual & automation) cross platform applications.
- Develop test automation scripts and test framework.
- Get involved in the creation of test strategies and plans and execute them seamlessly.
- Integrate regression test suites for UI applications.
- Define out a test automation strategy for the company's product suite.
- Demonstrable experience in test automation.
- Excellent scripting skills.
- Desire to work in a busy, highly effective team.
- Experience setting up virtualised environments would be advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an impressive team and undoubtedly progress your career!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Carla McCallan, Manager - Web, Digital and Cloud at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs