Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Catering Assistant to start ASAP for a duration of 4 Months +
To provide a high standard of customer service and food production to all customers through effective merchandising, presentation, communication and sales techniques in an efficient and safe manner in relation to the College's commercial and corporate hospitality requirements.
Pay rate: £8.21 per hour
Location: Bangor, BT20
Hours: Mon - Fri 8.00am - 2.00pm
- Previous experience of Catering outside the home.
- Maintain and clean all work areas and equipment in production kitchen and restaurant.
- Follow College Safe Catering Policy.
- Provide customer/hospitality service to all internal and external customers and clients.
- Prepare and set up work areas on a daily basis for both catering and bar activities.
- Cash handling duties to include reconciliation of cash.
- Preparation of hot beverages, sandwiches, hot snacks and baked goods.
- Preparation of Hospitalities to service both internal and external clients
- Any other duties as requested by the line manager.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland
Experience: 0 yrs