Customer Service Advisor's are required for one of the largest contact centres in Northern Ireland.
Role: Customer Service Advisor - Inbound
Rate of Pay: £7.83
Location: Bangor, Co. Down
Hours: You will be expected to be fully flexible in-between the hours of 7am to 11.30pm (Monday to Sunday)
Starting date: ASAP
Duties & Responsibilities:
One of UK's best known brands, prides itself on being the most trusted retailer. Today that means making our customers' lives better and easier every day by offering great quality and service at fair prices…whenever and wherever they want it
- Handling customer complaints. Handling all aspects of the customer journey by delivering great customer service and corrective action.
- Multi skilled role with scope to help customers who have had poor service in terms of products, deliveries as well as offering technical and website support, dealing with failed payments, responding to customers emails and letters
- Offering support to customers via Social media like Twitter and Facebook and real time support by webchat
- Capturing customer data and complaints analysis on behalf of the business to inform their customer and product strategy through great MI insights
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills required
- Full training will be provided
If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and we will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted or for further information call Danielle Sedgwick on 02890895803.
Please note successful candidates will be required to produce 3 reference contact details.
Experience: 0 yrs