Honeycomb is assisting our client, a Northern Irish Estate Agency, with the recruitment of a Lettings Negotiator. This opportunity is within their Belfast Branch.The role attracts a highly competitive salary, benefits package and potential for internal progression.
The purpose of this role:
The successful candidate will be a vital member within the team and will liaise with key clients, purchasers and tenants. This position provides the perfect opportunity for a candidate who had a clear passion for both people engagement and property.
As an experienced Lettings Negotiator, you will be responsible for finding tenants for new homes to rent and helping landlords rent their properties. This will involve reference and credit checks, making sure that the tenant and landlord needs match, all while building rapport with both parties
Key duties in this role
- Efficiently deal with Landlord and Tenant enquiries
- Meet and greet all people entering the office as appropriate
- Arranging and carrying out viewings as required and establishing rapport with applicant
- Negotiating the terms of tenancies with landlords and tenants
- Negotiating renewals when applicable for properties and managing the paperwork
- Arranging for re-evaluation by HOD of any relets and prepare for remarketing
- Ensure the team is aware of any terminations and the relevant action is in place
- Prepare new properties for marketing
- Demonstratbale experience working as a Lettings Negotiator
- Demonstratable experience using Property Pal
- Demonstratable experience using EDGE or a similar data entry system
- Excellent communivcation skills and the ability to build rapport
- A full clean drivers licene
Candidates will not be considered for this role unless they can demonstrate experience working within an Estate Agents.
In return you will be given the opportunity to work alongside experts in one of Northern Ireland's leading Estate Agents and receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Hannah Fleming, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 96 207 050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please contact us on 028 96 207 050.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs