Grafton are looking for an experienced groundsworker to assist our client in the maintenance and upkeep of housing association properties in the Belfast and Bangor areas.
- To undertake the duties/responsibilities as a Groundworker to the standards set out by the contract.
- To carry out the duties as a Groundwork in accordance with Statutory Regulations, Company policies and Procedures.
- To assist the Foreman in producing a quality product within the contract period. Understand, implement and adhere to SHEQ requirements.
- To ensure you complete the full sequence of events on PDA and the completion of jobs for invoicing.
- Efficient use of the Impact system.
- To adhere to the Client contract KPI's and, target dates and time frames.
- Experience in erecting fences
- Experience in flagging
- CSR card
- Driving licence
- Experienced skilled labourer
- Digger licence
- Dumper licence
Hours of Work - Monday to friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
Pay £10 per hour PAYE
For further information please contact Graham on 02890242824 or submit your CV via the link.
Experience: 0 yrs