Bookkeeper - Belfast (Part Time)
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for a bookkeeper on a part time basis for a fast growing business based just outside of Belfast City Centre. This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled Bookkeeper who is seeking a part time role that is flexible to suit their needs or looking to reduce their working hours. The role will be a mixture of bookkeeping and administrative duties for a small, but growing team.
Joining a small office you will work alongside the Office Manager and be responsible for assisting with various accounting and administrational tasks.
- Checking sales invoices for pricing
- Posting sales invoices to sage
- Producing a debtors report each week or as required
- Chasing debt on a weekly basis
- Providing information about bad debt
- Recording prices for stock list
- Posting all purchase invoices to sage
- Weekly and monthly payroll
- Issuing contracts to new starts
- Ensuring rti sent on time
- Posting wages to sage
- Reconciling net wages monthly
The Ideal Person:
- AAT Qualification (or) 4 years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent written communication skills
- Organised and punctual
- Attention to detail
For further information on this Accountancy support vacancy, or any other Accounts Assistant job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link or contact Robbie Lemon in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Experience: 0 yrs