MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Payroll Specialist on a part time, permanent basis for our client based in Bangor.
You will be based on site in Bangor on a 30 hour week whilst receiving a competitive salary, 7 weeks of annual leave, health care, high street discounts and on-site parking. The role will involve processing payroll for over 100 employees on a monthly basis for a well established NFP organisation.
Your New Job:
- Processing end to end payroll for 100+ employees via Sage
- Rota analysis
- HMRC returns
- Journal postings
- Supporting the wider finance function
- Liaising interdepartmentally
What you need to succeed:
- 5 GCSEs including Maths and English
- Experience processing end to end payroll
- Knowledge of statutory returns
- Nominal ledger and journal posting experience
- IT proficient
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs