Your New Company
Hays Belfast are recruiting for a local not-for-profit organization for the appointment of a part time Finance and Admin Officer. This role will initially be a contract, but you will have a great likelihood of extension.
Your New Role
- Prepare, process and match purchase orders, invoices, cheque requests, manual cheques and other payments.
- Review and approve purchasing and accounts payable transactions.
- Ensure compliance of standard practices.
- Responsible for managing year-end cut off processes for each account.
- Responsible for the accuracy and timely processing of payments and lodgements.
- Liaise with Manager to solve day-to-day budget issues.
- Carry out the administration towards the creation of the monthly financial statements to the Board of Directors.
- Use cloud-based accountancy such as Xero.
- Provide monthly bank reconciliations, trial balances and balance sheets.
- Prepare financial reports to a range of funders and competency in grant administration.
- Payroll processing using Sage and Pension maintenance.
- Other general accounting duties as assigned.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- 2 GCSE's (including Maths) or equivalent
- 2 years' relevant administrative experience
- Strong ICT skills e.g. Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and Word)
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise effectively
What You Need to do
Now If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs