MCS Group is working with an established local business offering specialist marketing technology solutions aimed at improving the customer experience and driving profitability for its clients across the UK and Ireland. As Account Executive you will be supporting the account management team, delivering ongoing support to clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and ambitious business that has developed a strong software based solution for a growing customer base. This role could provide a great starting point for an enthusiastic candidate to launch themselves into a career in a client facing support role.
Working as part of a close-knit team this is a role with plenty of diversity and you should therefore enjoy juggling multiple responsibilities and working to deadlines.
Some of the core responsibilities of the position will include…
- Assisting the Account Management Team in dealing with user support.
- Providing support in construction of Marketing content for clients.
- Supporting the Account Management team in all account activities including new client setups and regular reporting.
- Supporting the Account Technician to keep CRM system up to date.
- Assisting Account Manager in tracking general industry trends and communicating to clients.
We are looking for an individual with Customer facing experience, ideally in an office based B2C role. You should meet the following criteria…
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good understanding of the principles and application of digital marketing
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Karl Webb, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs