EU Contracts Legal Specialist (Antrim)
Globally significant engineering & manufacturing firm with a European Legal Team based in Antrim – now seeking a paralegal / junior commercial lawyer up to 3 years PQE to join.
EU Contracts Legal Specialist (Antrim) Paralegal / Junior Lawyer
Reporting into the Head of Legal in Antrim, in this role you will provide commercial contract support to commercial teams: reviewing NDAs; reviewing, drafting and advising on a range of commercial contracts for their procurement, engineering, sales and marketing teams; providing contracts training to commercial teams.
What does the company do?
A local success story – this company has grown from strength to strength - they specialise in innovative products across the automotive sector. A well-respected, globally impacting organisation -who are now investing heavily in the next generation, suite of cutting-edge products within the automotive sector.
Why should I be interested in this EU Contracts Legal Specialist (Antrim) role?
- Attractive and motivating salary and package including bonus, pension, healthcare
- Rare opportunity to work inhouse in a manufacturing company in growth mode
What do I need to secure this EU Contracts Legal Specialist (Antrim) job?
- Experience reviewing and advising on commercial contracts as a paralegal, contracts manager or commercial lawyer
- Law degree
- Any additional European language skills would be beneficial
- They will also consider applications from qualified lawyers and candidates who have not yet formally qualified as a lawyer provided you possess relevant academics and/or experience.
For a chat about this EU Contracts Legal Specialist (Antrim) role (or any other) in the strictest confidence please give Claire Nixon a call on 02895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.
Experience: 0 yrs