Senior Systems Design Engineer
*Remote interviews and on-boarding*
Join a world-leading supplier of innovative sensing technology used in industrial, automotive and energy among other interesting industries. This opportunity will give you a chance to step up into a technical leadership position whilst working on developing innovative algorithms and applications for cutting-edge IoT technology used in Connected Cars!
Why should I be interested?
- Competitive salary and an annual bonus to ensure you’re paid your worth in a competitive market
- Gain exposure to Cloud/IoT development to keep growing your skill set in an ever-changing industry
- Work with a fast growing team of experts in which you’re an integral part of the future success of these innovative new technologies
- Comprehensive induction training programme allowing you to have the best start in your new career
- Internal progression opportunities allowing you to thrive within the one company for years to come
- Work from home options allowing you to balance your work life with home life (although currently working from home as response to C19)
What will I bring to the table?
- 4+ years' experience of systems design
- Experience with wireless system architecture
- Experience at both hardware and software level
- Ability to handle technical requirements and translate these for new business
For a chat about this Senior Systems Design Engineer role give Chantelle from RealTime Recruitment a call today.
Experience: 0 yrs