Graduate Software Engineer - MedTech - C++ - Antrim
In the midst of the current uncertainty, do you wish there was more you could do to help?
Well, here's a unique opportunity to use your development skills on technology that gives people clarity and peace of mind when it comes to their health.
Imagine the relief patients feel when they are confronted with a diagnosis, no more guessing, no more worrying, definitely no more googling symptoms!
If you're ready to take your career in a new direction, the direction of medical technology then keep reading...
Why should you be interested?
- Emerge yourself into the development of unique medical devices that can detect early signs of 100s of illnesses and diseases - currently being used to test for COVID19!
- No rigid pay brackets - get paid your worth in a competitive market along with performance bonuses
- Internal career progression opportunities – they believe in their staff and prefer to promote from within
- External training and development programmes allowing you to continue to grow your skills throughout your career
- Huge discount on comprehensive health checks giving you peace of mind too!
- Flexible working hours to help you balance your work life with home life
- Based in Antrim so you steer clear of the Belfast rush hour traffic
What will you bring to the table?
- At least one years’ experience developing software in a team using C++
- Bonus points for Linux and SQL experience
Who will you be working for?
A Global success story, grown right here in NI, who are pushing innovation in the HealthTech sector by providing revolutionary medical diagnostic solutions. With 30+ years’ experience, this well-established company are leading the way for the future of healthcare.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, get in touch with Chantelle from RealTime Recruitment today.
Experience: 0 yrs