Embedded Software Engineer (Embedded C - up to £45k)
It’s 5pm, you’re finished for the day and it’s been long one.
You’re flying down the road, ready to get home and relax when your steering starts to pull.
Oh great, flat tyre!
Now, imagine you could develop an application that tells someone their car is going to break down…
No, not a crystal ball!
Create warning sensors for automotive products meaning those nightmare moments are flagged before it’s too late.
Why should I be interested?
- Salaries up to £45,000 and an annual bonus to ensure you’re paid your worth in a competitive market
- Opportunity to work in a small yet autonomous team meaning your inputs are valued and you’re an integral part of the development process
- Comprehensive induction training programme allowing you to have the best start in your new career
- Internal progression opportunities meaning you can climb the ladder and thrive within the one company for years to come
- Work from home two days per week allowing you to balance your work life with home life
- Free on-site parking helping you keep travel costs to a minimum
- Gain exposure to IOT, Android & DevOps to keep growing your skill set in an ever-changing industry
What will I bring to the table?
- Experience working in an Embedded C environment
- Experience with microcontrollers / peripherals
What does the company do?
Industry leaders in automotive engineering solutions developing a suite of products to ensure the safety and smooth running of a range of vehicles.
For a chat about this Embedded Developer role give Chantelle from RealTime Recruitment a call today.
Experience: 0 yrs