Embedded Developer (C/C++ - £40k)
Embedded Developer | C/C++ | Salary up to £40,000 | Flexible Working – WFH 2 days | Exposure to IOT, Android & DevOps |Annual Bonus | Free Parking |
What does the company do?
The company are industry leaders specialising in cutting-edge technology working alongside top named clients. They are in search of a strong Embedded Developer (C/C++) to join a new team of experts to guide their embedded software solutions through the product lifecycle. This is an exciting opportunity for an Embedded Developer to work and cross-train in IOT, Android and DevOps.
Why should I be interested in this Embedded Developer role?
- Salary up to £40,000
- Annual bonus
- Private healthcare
- Opportunity to work in a small and autonomous team
- Comprehensive induction training programme
- Internal progression opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- WFH 2 days per week
- Free parking
What will I be doing as an Embedded Developer?
- You will join a brand-new team working from design to delivery of cutting-edge technology
- Work within an innovative and creative environment encouraging new ideas
- Gain exposure to IOT, Android and DevOps to increase your skills
What do I need to be an Embedded Developer?
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline (Software, Engineering, Electronics etc.)
- Experience working in an Embedded C/C++ environment
- Excellent team working and communication skills
For a chat about this Embedded Developer role (or any other) in the strictest confidence please give Chantelle Workman a call on 028 9521 1121 – or simply apply via the link below.
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs