Development Team Manager (Antrim) – Hardware & Software
Development Team Manager | Antrim | Established R&D and Embedded Software Product Org | Exciting time of growth and investment into R&D
Development Team Manager (Antrim)
Development Team Manager required for a cross-functional (Systems Designers, Embedded Software Engineers and Verification Engineers) team within this well-established hi-tech software facility – headquartered in Antrim. The company is interested in speaking to experienced and technical Development Team Managers (coming from mixed Software / Hardware Development environment) – to play a key role in new, cutting-edge product development initiatives - help them shape the future of their industry’s solutions!
What does the company do?
A local success story – this company has grown from strength to strength - they specialise in innovative products across the automotive sector. A well-respected, globally impacting organisation -who are now investing heavily in the next generation, suite of cutting edge products within the automotive sector.
Why should I be interested in this Development Team Manager role?
- Attractive and motivating salary and package including bonus, pension, healthcare
- Opportunity to work in one of the most exciting future development areas within the automotive sector
What do I need to secure this Development Team Manager job?
- BEng degree in Electronics, Software, Mechanical or a related engineering discipline
- Proven ability to manage & work collaboratively in a cross-functional team, delivering results
- Strong project coordination, decision-making and communication skills
- Ability to make impact in a high growth environment
For a chat about this Development Team Manager role (or any other) in the strictest confidence please give Claire Nixon a call on 02895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.
Experience: 0 yrs