Our Client an innovative, proactive company have a vacancy for a HR Administrator
Location:Tyrone with occasional travel to 2 other sites
You will provide a professional service covering all aspects of HR, training, development, employee relations and industrial relations supporting a culture of continuous improvement to ensure that all objectives are achieved and maintained through the performance of people. Responsible for multi site function across 3 sites.
- Responsibility for delivering a proactive people agenda that is dedicated to delivering improved performance and focused on customer service excellence.
- Responsible for the overall management of all HR activities and key initiatives, such as Employee and Industrial relations, Resourcing, Performance Management, Talent Management and Development, Labour Costs and Legal Spends
- Responsible for coaching, mentoring and developing employees
- Ensuring that all legislative requirements are met and HR best practice is firmly established
- Responsible for developing effective relationships with managers in order to ensure the HR strategy is aligned to the business plan.
- The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate HR achievements in the above areas, in a similar working environment.
- You will ideally be of graduate calibre and ideally possess a CIPD qualification.
- You must have a track record of building strong working relationships, with particular previous success at effective employee and industrial relations with colleagues
- You must possess excellent influencing skills and strength of character, with the personal qualities of tenacity and resilience required to be effective.
- Strong communication and negotiating skills.
- Demonstrate a high degree of verbal, numerical and analytical ability.
Experience: HR Recruitment Onboaridng CIPD